Leggi le risposte alle domande mediche da parte dei nostri utenti
61. Dear Sir/Madam, can breastfeeding women use sage oil?
The use of wild sage oil is not recommended for breastfeeding women.
62. I HAVE READ ON YOUR WEBSITE ABOUT CANDIDA SYMPTOMS AND I BELIEVE I HAVE ALL OF THEM. I PURCHASED WILD OREGANO OIL AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I SHOULD USE IT IN THE BEST WAY TO ELIMINATE CANDIDA FROM MY MOUTH, GENITALS AND RECTUM?
Wild oregano oil should be taken 10 days during one month : 3x2 drops. Since it is very hot, it must be diluted with a teaspoon of olive oil or in one-third of a cup of yogurt, tomato juice. It must be taken after or between meals. In order to confirm candida presence, you should see a doctor who should examine you and diagnose candidiasis with additional tests.
Until then, you should abide by anti-candida diet.
63. Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know how I should use skin regenerating oil ? Should I dilute it with carrier oil? I would like to use it for treating psoriasis and I would appreciate if you could advise me how to cure it. Thank you in advance for your answer!
Regenerating oil is a mixture of cold pressed jojoba oil, wheat germs and frankincense essential oil. Essential oil is found in a small per cent and it should not be diluted additionally if applied on the skin.
Apply several drops of oil on clean skin and rub it gently into the skin to remove oil excess. You may repeat the procedure 2 – 3 times a day.
64. How should I use wild sage oil for treating insomnia? Should I drink it?
It would be best to add 2-3 drops of sage oil into a cup of warm tea and drink it before you go to sleep. You may also apply 1 – 2 drops on a paper tissue and inhale it for several minutes.
65. Which oil should I use? My face is a disaster. I have acne all the time and it gets inflamed before my period, and I also have blackheads. I am in a dilemma. Thank you!
Probotanic may recommend Oil for Acne Treatment.
It is a mixture of jojoba oil and tea tree oil and it is used for regular treatment of oily and problematic skin prone to acne. A special benefit is produced by tea tree oil which is a natural antiseptic and acts on bacteria and fungi causing skin inflammation, pimples and acne.
66. Hello, please provide more information on a proper use of your product Probotanic apricot kernel oil and rosemary oil for hair and scalp treatment, and bay leaf oil for veins and capillaries treatment (if they are used in undiluted or diluted form, what should they be mixed with and in what proportion, etc.). Best regards from Banja Luka and I wish youl lots of success in your work!
Apricot kernel oil is used by rubbing it into the scalp. It is desirable to leave it for a while before washing hair, to allow the absorption by the skin. Rosemary oil may be added to the shampoo - 10 to 15 drops in 200 ml of a neutral shampoo, when used in treating dandruff. Since it stimulates circulation, a few drops of rosemary oil can be mixed with a small amount of apricot kernel oil and this mixture is used for scalp massage.
Bay leaf oil may cause skin irritation if used undiluted, so it is advisable to mix it with some other carrier oil (e.g, olive, almond oil...), in 5:1 ratio in favour of the carrier oil.
67. Hello, I would appreciate your advice - I take Eftil pills, and I wonder if I could drink wild oregano tea and if it has any contraindications. Thank you.
Wild oregano tea is not recommended for use by pregnant women only. Contraindications are not recorded. There are warnings that bigger quantities of oregano tea, when consumed over a long period of time, can cause reduction in iron absorption, therefore caution is advised to persons with low iron.
68. Hello, a month ago I underwent a surgery when the cyst was removed from my left ovary. The hystopathological test showed the presence of serous borderline papillary tumour. I am 34 years old. I would like to know whether apricot kernel oil may help, how many drops a day and how I should use it. Thank you in advance. Tanja
Apricot kernel oil is used due to vitamin B17 which is found in the seeds of fruit such as apricot, plum. There is no registered study related specifically to serous borderline papillary tumour. Apricot kernel oil may be taken as prevention, 10 - 15 drops a day, in the morning and on an empty stomach.
Borderline tumour outcome forecasts are excellent and it is estimated that only about 13% of tumours will develop into a malignant form.
69. Hello, how should I use oregano oil on my nails (and/or to treat fungal nail disease)? Should I apply it directly on to affected nail?
If a nail plate has been affected only, undiluted oregano oil should be applied carefully on a nail. However, we recommend that you mix 3-4 drops of carrier oil (olive, flaxseed, sunflower, almond oil ...) with 1 drop of oregano oil.
70. Hello, I have a long-standing problem with stretch marks that have appeared during pregnancy also on my breasts. I would like to know if you sell any oil which might help me - if not permanently, at least to make them less visible. How can I get oil? What is the price? Thank you in advance! Sincerely, Vesna Djurdjevic
Probotanic oil against stretch marks is the best mixture of cold pressed oils that increase skin elasticity and nourish it. Like any other preparation for alleviating stretch marks, oil shows the greatest efficacy in the prevention of stretch marks appearance. If stretch marks have appeared though, oil against stretch marks can alleviate them.
Probotanic oil against stretch marks can be purchased in healthy food stores, pharmacies or ordered by phone at 011/382 15 67. It costs RSD 1.100.