Lee las respuestas a las preguntas médicas de nuestros usuarios
51. How should I use frankincense oil in the treatment of ulcerative colitis?
Numerous studies have shown that preparations based on Indian frankincense (Boswellia seratta) relieve inflammation in chronic inflammatory diseases such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, arthritis...
Frankincense oil is taken in an amount of 3 drops a day. Oil should be applied on a sugar cube or diluted in teaspoon of olive oil and ingested.
52. Dear Sir/Madam, I would appreciate more information for the skin regeneration oil. My skin is oily and prone to acne, stretch marks, marks and scars. How should I use it regularly? Thank you in advance!
The vial with regenerating oil contains a pipette which facilitates its use, and/or does not allow leakage of valuable oil excess. Oil can be applied with a pipette on skin areas with marks or scars.
If you want to use regenerating oil for daily care, apply 2 - 3 drops of oil with a pipette on your face and gently massage into the skin with circular movements.
53. Dear Sir/Madam, a girl, 11 years old suffers from eczema. I have read somewhere that you do not recommend that children should use apricot kernel oil? Am I right? My idea was to start using this oil as we all know what eczema is and how persistent and horrible it can be! We already use oregano oil and we are very much satisfied with its results, and I hoped this could help us in treating eczema. Thank you in advance for your answer. Natasa
Children can not use apricot oil orally (they must not drink it). In case of skin changes such as eczema, apricot kernel oil can be applied on skin changes.
Black cumin oil has better results in treating eczema than apricot oil, and we recommend it. Black cumin stabilizes the immune system and has the anti-inflammatory effect. In this way it results in the improvement of eczematous changes. Black cumin oil is taken orally, while it is applied on the skin in a diluted form.
54. Dear Sir/Madam, how should I use apricot and rosemary oil in treating hair loss?
In treating hair loss, both types of oil are used by rubbing into the scalp, and/or hair root. Apricot kernel oil is cold pressed oil and may be used separately, while rosemary oil is essential oil which must be diluted with other type of oil before use. It is good to mix these two types of oil in the proportion of 4-5:1 in favour of the apricot kernel oil.
55. Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased your parsley oil and found additional information on the website, but I found no information on the website and on the packaging regarding the precise method of use/consumption? Could you tell me how it is used and its daily dose, as it is indicated that it may be toxic in the excess dose. Thank you!
Parsley oil may be used in the amount of 2 drops, 2-3 times a day. Parsley oil must be diluted by pouring drops on a sugar cube or by mixing it with a teaspoon of olive oil. After every month drinking of parsley oil you must take a break of 15-20 days.
56. How should I use wild oregano drops with 80 to 90 per cent of carvacrol in the treatment of rosacea which I have been treating for 8 years now without success? Are there contraindications with hypertension which is kept under control with the treatment regimen?
Wild oregano oil is taken according to the instructions for 10 days during one month. It is very hot and must be diluted either with a teaspoon of olive oil or in a yogurt, tomato juice (one-third of a cup). It is taken after or between meals.
Wild oregano oil is not contraindicated in case of hypertension. Cardiac patients should be cautious as it may cause a slight temporary blood pressure elevation since it is hot. If you react to hot food like that in general, the same reaction can be expected with using oregano oil.
57. Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know which oil is best to use for aesthetic treatment of neck and cleavage? Which oil is good to treat dark eye bags and how is it used. Thank you.
We can recommend hazelnut oil and grape seed oil for the aesthetic treatment of cleavage. Both types of oil will have a beneficial effect on the sensitive skin of your cleavage as it is exposed to sunlight and external impacts.
There is no specific oil used for treating dark eye bags. The most similar effect might be obtained by using skin regenerating oil. Skin regenerating oil is a mixture of jojoba oil, wheat germs and frankincense oil. It is beneficial for sensitive and damaged skin, marks and skin hyperpigmentation, aged skin. One or two drops of oil should be rubbed gently into clean skin with circular movements.
58. Dear Sir/Madam, I use most of your oils. I have a big problem with my spine - discus hernia and I would like to know which of your products I should use since my arm and leg joints are very stiff, particularly in the morning, and my spine is stiff and I can hardly get out of my bed. When I get up I need several hours to be able to move my ankles and function properly. I use oregano oil, apricot kernel oil, black cumin oil, nettle oil, AD vitamins, and I also use Glucosamine 750, but my joints are still stiff. Which of your products could you recommend? Thank you in advance.
Nutmeg and black pepper oils are the products which we can recommend from our product portfolio. Nutmeg oil contains numerous substances with anti-inflammatory, analgesic action and stimulating circulation. It is often used in pharmaceutical products for rheumatism treatment, especially in lubricants. Black pepper oil also has powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects, eases pain in muscles, bones and joints.
Both types of oil produce thermal effect on the place of application.
59. WHICH OIL SHOULD BE USED FOR ELIMINATING HOT FLASHES IN MENOPAUSE AND PREVENTING WEIGHT GAIN? THANK YOU. ANA
We can recommend fennel oil which is one of the best “female” oils. It contains phytoestrogen substances, herbal compounds which are similar to the female hormone oestrogen in its composition and effect (its action is milder and harmless compared to female hormones in various synthetic drugs). It is recommended for conditions caused by the reduced secretion of this hormone. It is an ideal solution for the menopause symptoms – it neutralizes hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety, palpitations, rapid heart rate, nervousness, insomnia.
Fennel oil is an ally in the weight loss as well. It causes the feeling of satiety, accelerates digestion and metabolism. It acts as a diuretic and relieves the body of excess fluid. Due to its action, weight loss is regarded as healthy.
60. Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased wild sage oil. The method of use is not clear to me - it says 3 to 7 drops. In what period of day is it taken? Should it be mixed with water or sugar or in any other way? Is it taken before or after meal? Does it cause somnolence and influence vehicle operation ability? How should I know how many drops I should take? For how long can I use oil in continuity? Thank you.
Wild sage oil has a very strong taste. It is best to start using 2 drops of oil diluted in a cup of warm tea, teaspoon of olive oil or pour it on a sugar cube. When you get used to oil taste, take 2 drops 2-3 times a day. It is taken after or between meals.
Wild sage oil does not affect motor skills and there are no warnings regarding vehicle operation.
The vial’s closure has a pipette and you will determine the number of drops easily.
After 3-week period of essential oil use, you should make 20-day break.