Lee las respuestas a las preguntas médicas de nuestros usuarios
21. Dear Sir/Madam, my daughter aged 5,5 years is prone to urinary infections. Urine culture tests results vary depending on the bacteria type (E. coli was isolated once, Citrobacter freundii one month after that, and the last test showed the presence of Proteus vulgaris). We have consulted another paediatrician and she has doubts in laboratory test results since the child feels no discomfort. I consume oregano oil in certain periods (flu, etc.) and since I feel its benefits I would like my daughter to use it also. I kindly ask for your advice regarding dosing of oregano oil. Thank you in advance.
Oregano oil acts on some bacteria causing urinary tract infections such as E. coli, Proteus, Enterobacter spp., Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus fecalis, Klebsiella, Pseudomonas ... Oregano oil can be used by children over 3 years of age. Since your daughter feels no discomfort and the laboratory test results show the presence of bacteria in the urinary tract, it is best that oil is used during the period of two weeks: 1 drop/3 times a day. As you know, oregano oil is very hot, so it is best to mix it with yogurt or dilute in a teaspoon of other edible oil (olive, sunflower oil ...).
22. I would appreciate your advice on how to use wild sage oil most adequately in treating anxiety issue. Also, do you recommend the use of this oil in treating candidiasis? Thank you in advance, Vesna
It is best to use three drops of wild sage oil diluted in a cup of tea. During a day, as appropriate, you may apply a drop or two of wild sage oil onto a tissue and smell it. The dry inhalation method is very efficient and easy to apply. For infections caused by candida, you may use oregano oil 10 days. During that period it is essential that you comply with the required diet – you should eliminate sugar, yeast, white flour, milk and dairy products except for yogurt, sour and hot food. We recommend that you should stick to your diet requirements one month after candida infection is gone.
23. I use black cumin oil for reducing cholesterol level in blood. How long and how should I take this preparation? Zorica Bozinovska - Macedonia
The effect of black cumin oil is individual and depends on cholesterol value, general health condition, lifestyle, eating habits... Our experience, in general, is that first positive results in reducing cholesterol values are seen after one month of oil use, at the earliest.
24. How is parsley seed oil used for eliminating flatulence and encouraging diuresis?
Parsley seed oil is used as follows: 1 – 2 drops/three times a day diluted in a teaspoon of olive, sunflower or other edible oil or in a cup of tea. After every month drinking you must take a break of 15-20 days.
25. How is oregano oil used in rosacea treatment and for how long?
Wild oregano oil is used according to the instructions for 10 days for one month, 3x2 drops per day after meal.
26. Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know more about the action of black cumin oil on Helicobacter pylori, method of use and duration of the treatment? Thank you in advance.
Thymoquinone, an active ingredient in black cumin oil eradicates H. pylori and oil has a beneficial effect on gastric mucosa in general, soothes inflammation and the symptoms of gastritis. Oil is taken 3 times a day, 1 teaspoon, 3 months.
27. Dear Sir/Madam, I intend to start to use clove oil, but there is no information on the method of administration and dosing in the instructions for use supplied with the packaging (it is indicated: 1-2 drops a day). I would appreciate more information on dosing, dilution and purposes of use? Thank you in advance.
Clove oil must be diluted in other edible oil (in a teaspoon of olive, sunflower or other oil) 1-2 drops / day after a meal. You can try to apply one drop of oil on a sugar cube and swallow it. Clove oil is used to speed up metabolism, prevent premature ejaculation and as a natural aphrodisiac. It is a strong antioxidant - increases the overall resistance of the organism. It acts on Streptococcus mutans, the bacteria causing caries. It's good for treating insomnia and mood improvement.
28. Can I use wild oregano oil and fennel oil simultaneously? Thank you in advance
You may use wild oregano oil and fennel oil simultaneously, but you should make a break of 30-60 minutes between consumption.
29. Dear Sir/Madam, how can we use wild oregano oil for treating the infection caused by itching mites (Sarcoptes scabiei) in 15-month old baby? In what proportion should it be used in adults? I have mixed a handful of aloe gel with 1 drop of oregano oil and found it to be very strong. I had a feeling my skin burned but it was over soon. What is the safest proportion to be used in adults, and/or in babies? Thank you very much for your answer!!!
Local administration is not recommended for the child of that age. For use by adults, oregano oil is diluted with some other oil (olive, almond, apricot kernel oil, sunflower oil...) in proportion of 5:1 in favour of the other oil. It is best that you apply a small quantity of the mixture to your upper arm and if it is strong and you feel that your skin burns, you may dilute it a bit more.
30. Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with lymph nodes cancer. It is located under my right armpit and at that place I have a hard lump both inside and outside and the skin is red. I felt something there a year ago when I had a child and doctors thought that the channel for milk was clogged, but the biopsy results confirmed it was cancer. A doctor told me I would undergo chemotherapy for the period of 6 months and hoped that everything would end well for me. I would appreciate if you could give me more information on your product “Apricot Kernel Oil”. How should I take it and could I take it during chemotherapy? Can I apply it to the skin along with taking it orally? Thank you in advance!
We suggest that you take black cumin oil instead of apricot kernel oil. Lots of studies were conducted related to the effect of this oil on tumours related to lymphoid tissues, which proved that thymoquinone, the active ingredient of oil, slowed down further propagation of cancer cells and prevented tumour growth. You can also use it during the chemotherapy.
Also, this oil is recommended during and after chemotherapy as it relieves its side effects, restores bone marrow and stimulates the production of red blood cells and white blood cells that make up the immune system. Our customers are very satisfied with this oil primarily as it improves general health condition and restores the blood counts to normal, which was a prerequisite for them to continue with chemotherapy.