Leggi le risposte alle domande mediche da parte dei nostri utenti
81. Hello, I have read on your website that wild carrot seed oil acts as an incredibly strong and pure natural contraceptive. Please tell me more about it and how it is used for this purpose - are there any restrictions, should it be used regularly or should some breaks be made depending on the period? How much is it reliable? I wonder if it will have any negative effect on fertility after I stop using it. Best regards.
Wild carrot seeds have a long history of application in traditional medicine, owing to its numerous beneficial properties. One of its purposes of use is that it can be used as a natural contraceptive. Wild carrot seed oil shows very progesterone-like, uterotrophic effect and prevents the implantation of the fertilized egg cell. Scientific studies have been conducted mainly on animals, although there were several non-clinical studies conducted on women who had voluntarily used wild carrot seeds during the period of 12 months.
Results show that it is safest to use oil on a daily basis. The results are somewhat weaker in the case of oil application a few days before ovulation and 5-6 days after coitus.
However, please note that this is a natural product whose effect has not been precisely identified, as it is the case with official pharmaceutical products.
82. How frankincense oil drops are used in the treatment of acne scars?
Frankincense oil can be used to enrich the cream you normally use for regular skin care. Oil can also be used independently. As regards the essential oil, it should be diluted a bit with some other carrier oil (almond, apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil...) - 1 drop of frankincense oil is mixed with 2 - 3 drops of carrier oil. Be careful if you use undiluted frankincense oil. First, apply it to a less sensitive region (e.g. the skin behind the ear), and do not apply at the area near eyes.
83. Hello, my daughter (20 years old) has big problems with pimples and acne, which have spread to the neck and back. We have used various creams as well as herbal medicine products without success. I would like to know more about the use of oil for treating acne? Thank you in advance.
Oil for acne treatment is used twice a day, in the morning and in the evening. The skin should be clean and wet as wet skin better absorbs oil. Gently massage the skin until it absorbs oil and remove excess with a paper tissue. Apply only a few drops since natural products act by their bioactive ingredients, and not by quantity.
Oil for treating acne contains tea tree component in its composition, which has proved to be an excellent tool for combating acne.
If acne continue to spread further and became ulcerated and large, you can try wild oregano oil which is taken orally. As the most powerful natural antibiotic, it kills bacteria on the skin that can cause the “explosion” of acne. Acnes are persistent and you must be persistent even more.
84. I am pregnant and I have seborea. Can I wash my hair with 1-2 drops of wild oregano oil?
You may mix wild oregano oil with a hair shampoo – it is sufficient to mix only a few drops (4-5) with a shampoo and use it for hair wash. Oil is not recommended for oral application by pregnant women as it reduces iron absorption in the bowels.
85. Hello, is there any product in your product portfolio which can efficiently prevent flatulence? Thank you in advance.
You may use wild carrot seed oil or peppermint oil from our product portfolio. Both types of oil effectively prevent the formation of intestinal gases. If you want to clean your liver and blood then it is better to start with the wild carrot seed oil (3-5 drops 2 times a day on a sugar cube), and then you can move on to peppermint oil which has shown excellent results in combating irritable bowel disease accompanied by frequent stools and gases (3x2 drops on a sugar cube).
You must also take care of your diet, decrease intake of cereals - wheat, rye, oats, buckwheat, corn and legumes - beans, soybeans, lentils. It would be desirable to reduce dairy products to a minimum. Eat raw fruits and vegetables with meat and without bread, potatoes, rice. You may consume nuts, eggs and cold-pressed oils. Endure at least a month or so, and you will see the difference.
86. Hello, can wild oregano oil be used in conjunction with antibiotic therapy. I have chronic sinusitis and I have been prescribed the treatment and I would like to know whether I can use the antibiotic and oregano oil simultaneously? Thank you.
There is no need to double the dose of antibiotics because oil is naturally the strongest antibiotic. If you have an infection for a long time, then just drink oil because during a long infection, bacteria become resistant to regular antibiotics and you only poison yourself. You can try to inhale oil and in that case you should pour a few drops of oil into one half litre of boiling water, close your eyes and inhale several times, but be cautious! Increase the intake of raw fruits and vegetables to enhance your immune system.
87. Dear Sir/Madam, bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus aureus have been isolated from my sperm and urethra. My question is whether I can treat these bacteria with oregano oil, how and for how long I should apply it. I am taking antibiotics now. When can I start with the application of oregano oil? Thank you in advance!
You may use wild oregano oil when you finish your antibiotic treatment. Oil is taken orraly according to the instructions : 3x2 drops 10 days during one month. Oil is taken after a meal. Since it is very hot and strong, it must be diluted with a teaspoon of olive oil (or some other edible oil), tomato juice or yogurt. You can also make a combination of oregano oil after and oregano tea between meals 2 times for a day.
Increase the intake of fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, eggs, seeds, berries, mushrooms within your diet. Reduce or eliminate from your diet at least for a month – all cereals, milk and dairy products, sugar, candies and all processed food, vinegar. Drink at least 2,5 litres of water a day. Use only comfortable underwear made of cotton.
88. Hello, I am 40 years old and I have hyperpigmentation for 5 years now. Which oil is best to address this problem? Thank you in advance.
I would recommend that you take jojoba oil from our product range. It is cold pressed oil, 100% natural with no addition of chemicals. Jojoba oil has the most similar composition as sebum secreted by our glands, which makes it an ideal for the care of the whole body. There is no information whether this oil bleaches the skin but it has so beneficial effect on the skin that it is worth a try.
Apply jojoba oil on wet skin two-three times a day. The effect of oil application should be evident after three or four weeks’time.
89. Is there any preparation which regulates thyroid gland function?
In case of hypothyroidism you may use black cumin oil (three teaspoons a day, before or between meals). In case of hyperthyroidism, then we would not recommend any of our products.
90. Hello, should a probiotic be used with oregano oil? I have already written to you regarding Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus aureus. Best regards!
You can use a probiotic with oregano oil but I think it's quite enough to drink yogurt enriched with good bacteria (lactobacillus).