Leggi le risposte alle domande mediche da parte dei nostri utenti
11. Please tell me in which quantity and how an eight-year old child suffering from severe pollen allergies can consume black cumin oil? Thank you in advance, Marijana
In case of allergies and asthma, black cumin oil is used as follows: 3 x 1 teaspoon of oil. Children should consume it between meals 2-3x 1/2 teaspon of oil. Oil may be consumed in pure state since its flavour is not unpleasant and it does not have to be diluted. Our experience with children’s’ allergies is very positive. We would appreciate if you could come to us soon with your good experience in using our product!!
12. Dear Sir/Madam, I have heard about oregano oil and its power in strengthening the immune system, as well as its effectiveness in the treatment of various diseases caused by fungi and viruses. It was pointed out that oregano oil, among other things, kills candida very effectively. I would like to know what diseases (gynaecological) can be “destroyed” by oregano oil ? Thank you in advance for your response! Jasna
Oregano oil has natural antibiotic properties and acts on around 30 microorganisms. When it comes to pathogens characteristic for vaginal infections, it acts on Escherichia, Enterobacter spp, Streptococcus spp, Candida ... We receive most of the feedback regarding Candida and Escherichia and our female customers are very satisfied, even in cases of chronic infection.
13. Dear Sir/Madam, can you recommend any of your products for treating periodontitis? Thank you in advance! Maša
The main cause of periodontal disease is the bacterial plaque - a sticky transparent substance constantly depositing around the teeth, while the bacteria found in plaque produce toxins, damage the gums and bone and allow for the emergence of space between gums and teeth (called “pockets”). I would recommend taking Herba Sept oral solution or clove oil. Herba Sept is suitable for rinsing the oral cavity, while clove oil can be rubbed into the gums and teeth affected by inflammation. Both the oil and oral solution have the antibacterial effect and kill the bacteria causing dental caries, and/or gum inflammation, the formation of “pockets “and separation of the gums from the teeth.
14. Dear Sir/Madam, I have been suffering from psoriasis for 16 years now and I have managed to keep my skin under control more or less successfully, but I have a big problem with my scalp. I have read somewhere that oregano oil could help. What is your recommendation? Thank you in advance. Alisa
Due to psoriasis problems, we would rather recommend that you take black cumin oil. Wild oregano has an antiseptic action on microorganisms and it will not be a right solution for psoriasis which is actually the immunological inflammatory skin process which is not infective although it may be provoked by bacterial focal points in a body.
In some countries, black cumin oil is recommended as an auxiliary treatment in treating skin changes and for extending the remission phase. Oil is taken orally and in parallel may be applied to skin changes.
15. Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested in the method of use of wild sage oil? Is it safe to drink it and for how long can it be consumed?
Wild sage oil may be taken orally in a small quantity although it has a better effect on the organism if it is used during aroma therapy or even more simply – by dry inhalation. Apply one or two drops of oil on a paper tissue and inhale it. The essential sage oil contains easy evaporating small molecules which quickly enter blood from lungs (during the inhalation the gas exchange occurs in the lungs). Also, when we smell something, certain parts of the brain are stimulated through the sense of smell and olfaction nerves.
We advise that you use wild sage oil in this way as it is more efficient.
16. Can you tell me how fennel oil is used?
Fennel oil should be diluted in a cup of warm tea or in a teaspoon of oil or sunflower oil. Three drops a day will be sufficient. You should take it in the morning.
When it comes to cellulite, problems with swelling are eliminated by rubbing oil which is diluted with several drops of carrier oil into the skin.
17. Dear Sir/Madam, can I use oregano oil for boosting up my immune system in combating HPV infection? Thank you in advance for your answer.
Oregano oil has a high antioxidant potential and it may be used for boosting up one's immune system. It also has a strong anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungicidal effect.
Also, black cumin oil may be used for all conditions of immunodeficiency and for improving the general health condition and the immune system.
18. Dear Sir/Madam, can fennel oil be used by girls (25 years of age) on regular basis, or only during the PMS?
Fennel oil contains phytoestrogens, substances found in certain plants which are structurally similar to oestrogen. Since it is a natural herbal substance, the effect is slower than in case of orally ingested oestrogen so it needs to be taken for a longer period of time. It may be used also during non-PMS periods.
19. Can apricot kernels and black cumin oil be used together by persons diagnosed with tumour?
These oils may be used simultaneously. Apricot kernel oil should be taken in the morning, while black cumin oil should be taken three times a day, before meal.
20. Dear Sir/Madam, my sister and I have the hair loss problem. She has undergone medical examinations and there's nothing wrong there, but she still has the problem with hair loss. Could you advise us on which of your products we might use to solve this problem. We have tried various products, but nothing has helped us. Thank you in advance, the Jovanović sisters
Dear Ms. Jovanović,
There are many causes of hair loss - psychogenic causes, medications such as oral contraceptives, retinoid, various weight losing diets, systemic and metabolic diseases, hormonal disorders, fungal skin diseases, anaemia ... Our advice is to do the necessary analysis to determine the exact cause of hair loss. We can recommend rosemary oil from our product portfolio. You should mix one tablespoon of olive oil with 10 drops of rosemary oil. The best thing is to massage the oil mixture with circular movements into the scalp and sleep over. Rosemary oil improves blood circulation of the scalp and helps the regeneration of hair roots. It would be also useful to take vitamin B complex.