Lisez les réponses aux questions médicales de nos utilisateurs
1. I have purchased oregano oil. Can you explain its action only on bad microorganisms and not on good ones? Thank you in advance!
There is a difference between good and bad microorganisms normally found in our body both in their structure and concentration. The active ingredient CARVACROL in wild oregano oil will act only on certain types of microbes which have been subject and confirmed by testing, and/or it will not act on all bacteria. It will not destroy normal flora but target only certain groups of bacteria, in this case bad microorganisms.
2. Dear Sir/Madam, I need the information on how often I can use oregano oil? I have had Candida Albicans for more than 10 years and no treatment so far except for a very strict diet have had any positive effects. I feel much better since I started to use oregano oil (10 days ago). Kind regards! Danijela
Wild oregano is used according to the instructions 3x2 drops after meal 10 days for one month. Drinking cycles can be repeated, but after 2-3 cycles, we advise you to take a longer pause to bring the body into balance.
Thank you very much for your answer. Should I take probiotics with this treatment regimen?
The use of probiotics in parallel with oregano oil is not necessary. The number of intestinal flora bacteria will certainly be reduced but not significantly to cause a change of the balance and result in consequences.
That is why the break is needed to ensure that the number of intestinal flora bacteria is restored.
Instead of probiotics, you may take yogurt enriched with probiotic bacterial cultures, but neither probiotics will do you harm if you use them.
3. Do you sell any condyloma removal product or product for eliminating the virus from the body? I hope that you can help me... Thank you
OREGANO OIL is the product from our product portfolio we would like to recommend for your case. Along with antimicrobial, anti-fungicidal action of oregano oil, its anti-viral action has also been confirmed by testing. We recommend oral application of the oil 2 drops, 3 times a day. In this way, virus will be systematically treated while strengthening the immune system as a whole.
4. Dear Sir/Madam, I order the products from Probotanic Oregano Group, namely Herba Sept oral solution and oregano oil through your web site. Please tell me if this is the right combination, since candida has been isolated from the oral cavity. Thank you in advance! Goran, Vranje
We recommend the combination of Herba Sept oral solution and oregano oil for treating oral candidiasis. Oil will have a more systemic action and help the organism fight Candida, while Herba Sept will have a local effect.
5. DEAR SIR/MADAM, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER I CAN USE ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS FOR THE CHILD AGED 2,5 YEARS, SUFFERING FROM ESCHERICHIA COLI FOR A LONG TIME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
We recommend that wild oregano products should not be used by children below three years of age. This refers in particular to wild oregano oil because of its strength and hot and spicy flavour. A child might eventually use oregano tea prepared in a milder form than as for adults.
6. Dear Sir/Madam, I have heard that apricot kernels may be beneficial for my prostate cancer or if you have a better product, I would like your advice and help. I am 64 years old and PSA 17.2, etc. If necessary, I can send the results of medical examinations I have undergone during the last 4 months. I could not accept to undergo the proposed laparoscopic surgery. I am sure I can get healed in this way. I have always been a very healthy person. Kind regards and thank you in advance, arch. Miloš from Istra
We can recommend our product “Black Cumin Oil” (Nigella sativa). This oil is rich in B-complex vitamins, vitamin A, C, omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids, essential fatty acids and mineral complex which all take part in the regeneration of the whole human organism. It strengthens the immune system, participates in the restoration of bone marrow and thus all blood cells, regulates blood circulation and blood pressure, and encourages insulin secretion and blood sugar regulation...
The important fact for your case is that black cumin oil contains the substance called "THYMOQUINONE”. It was subject of numerous studies conducted worldwide and its anti-cancer effect has been proven. The studies were conducted also in relation to its action on prostate cancer.
Many people use this oil both during chemio- and radio-treatment, and due to its anti-cancer action and for cancer prevention (colon, pancreatic and prostate cancer).
7. Dear Sir/Madam, I have been diagnosed with Enterococcus in cervix. As a breastfeeding mom I would like to know if I am allowed to use oregano oil? Thank you in advance for your answer! Dejana
Unfortunately, oregano oil is not recommended either to pregnant women or to nursing mothers.
8. I would like to ask you for your advice regarding the dilemma I have – Can I use several products i.e., oils at the same time? During autumn and winter I consume wild oregano oil, but I would also like to try fennel and clove oil due to their beneficial properties. I am not sure whether I should use only one type of oil for some time and then start using another one or can I combine them? Thank you! Natasa
The types of oil you have mentioned do not interact with each other, but you should make a break of several hours between taking each of them in order to prevent potential stomach irritations and nausea.
9. Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know whether wild sage oil can be used for combating fatigue? Respectfully, Jelena
Wild sage oil may be used for combating chronic fatigue, mental fatigue and general condition of fatigue and exhaustion (“spring fatigue”). Evaporating components of this essential oil stimulate human brain via olfactory nerves and the parts of central nervous system in charge of regulating moods. It is beneficial for treating mild forms of depression and anxiety, insomnia. It acts as a tonic for revitalising nervous system thus eliminating exhaustion and fatigue.
10. I have purchased oregano oil because I am prone to bacteria and fungi. You should provide more information on its application with cardiac patients. With such a good antiseptic many people would feel more relieved. Respectfully, Mirjana
Thank you for your opinion and proposal. As regards cardiac patients, it has been indicated in the instructions for use that oregano oil may cause temporary palpitations and mild elevation of blood pressure since it is very hot. If a user reacts to hot food in that way in general, such reaction can be expected when consuming oregano oil. The oil itself does not contain any component which may lead to such reaction, but it is very hot and that is why we had to make a note about it.