Lee las respuestas a las preguntas médicas de nuestros usuarios
101. Hello, can any of your products be used in treating fatty liver and elevated transaminases? Miroslav Vujičić
Wild carrot seed oil is the most powerful liver detoxifier of all our products – it is taken 3x2 drops a day after meals. As it is essential oil, it must be diluted in a teaspoon of olive oil or with some other edible cold pressed oil. Secondly, black cumin oil is cold pressed oil which is taken as three teaspoons a day, i.e., one teaspoon before main meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Black cumin oil is a powerful detoxifier of the whole body, restores immunity and good health. Therefore, it would be best for you to take cumin oil before a meal and wild carrot seeds oil after a meal.
It is very important to adjust your diet – eliminate the intake of candies and sugar, all cereals (bread, pastry, pasta) and all kinds of processed foods. Eat primarily all kinds of vegetables (except potatoes), fruits (which is not much sweet - lemon, orange, grapefruit, kiwi, apples, berries, strawberries) and nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts) and seeds, flax, sesame. Eat all kinds of meat but without bread. Be physically active and eliminate the intake of alcohol, at least for six weeks – the period liver needs to be regenerated.
Good luck and best regards!
102. Another question: can nutmeg oil be applied to painful places, bruises or twists?
If you use nutmeg oil for external use you should dilute it in edible oil - 100ml of edible oil and 100 drops of nutmeg oil. Protect the vial from sunlight (by aluminium foil, paper). Oil is applied on a clean and wet skin in a small quantity. Remove oil excess by paper tissue.
103. How should I use clove oil for treating anxiety, toothache. The instructions indicate the use of one – two drops but there is no information on how it should be used, whether in water, or whether it can be directly applied on a tooth. CAN PREGNANT WOMEN USE CLOVE OIL? SMILJA
First of all I must say that clove is strictly forbidden for use by pregnant women as it is an anticoagulant, which means that it dilutes blood and may increase the chance of miscarriage! Clove oil is excellent oil but it should not be taken during pregnancy! 1-2 drops of oil are taken since it is very strong. As with any essential oil, it would be best to dilute clove oil in a teaspoon of olive oil. For treating toothache - one drop of clove oil should be diluted with ten drops of olive oil and rubbed into the place where it hurts. Of course, this is only the first aid which should alleviate your pain until you visit a dentist.
104. Dear Madam, thank you for your response. I would appreciate your advice on whether I could use oregano oil for inhalation along with my medical treatment regimen (attached to the previous question) since I have irritating cough and can hardly get rid of mucus. Thank you in advance!
You may use wild oregano oil for inhalation. Pour one drop of oregano oil into half the litre of boiling water and inhale for one minute or up to 3-4 minutes. After each minute you can add one drop of oil. You must be very careful when you start with the inhalation as oregano oil is very hot - you must close your eyes and inhale carefully from the height, and slowly when you get used to the smell you may approach closer. You may do the inhalation two-three times a day or as you like. There are no strictly defined rules in case of herbal preparations, but please abide by the recommended dose.
105. I use your black cumin oil. I wonder whether I could use oil from the vial which was opened 6 months ago, i.e., after what time of vial opening oil won’t change its properties.
If oil has not changed its taste and colour and if its shelf life has not expired, you may use it. Black cumin oil is cold pressed oil and if it is kept in a warm and sunlit place for a long time it may get rancid. Throw it away if it has changed its taste.