Anti-inflammatory benefits of apricot oil can be used to treat serious skin problems such as eczema, dermatitis and acne.
- Composition: organic oil, obtained from cold pressed apricot seeds
- Net: 20ml
- Latin name: Prunus armeniaca
- Country of origin: Germany
- Organic oil, certified according to the standards of Serbia, EU, USA and Canada
- Manufactured according to the principles of ISO 9001:2008, HACCP and HALAL
Apricot seed oil is one of the best oils for face skin. It hydrates and nourishes the skin. It is well absorbed by the skin and leaves no oily traces on it. It never causes allergic reactions even on the most sensitive skin. It is most often used for skin prone to acne and pimples. The oil can be used for nourishing dry and mature skin, prevention of hair loss and strengthening hair follicles for which reason it is an important element of various hair care products.
It is used for nutrition as salad dressing and it can be added to meals since it is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A and E. It tastes similar to almond oil.
Composition: 100% pure and natural oil from apricot seed.
Lat: Prunus Armeniaca
Release: Cold pressed
Pack: glass bottle with dropper. Cardboard packaging.
Instructions for use is in the box.